WIZZ Magazine is the inflight magazine of Wizz Air, the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe. Published by Ink, the company that produces more inflight magazines to more airlines than any other in the world, WIZZ Magazine is placed onboard Wizz Air flights to 120+ destinations in 38 countries on a total of 440 routes.
Filled with up-to-date and destination specific event listings, destination guides compiled by local experts and lifestyle insight into the extensive portfolio of destinations, WIZZ Magazine offers a unique read in an onboard environment without distractions where the passenger is very receptive to advertising messages. WIZZ Magazine showcases the best of the Wizz Air network, inspiring passengers to travel more frequently and spend more when they arrive.
In the last 12 months to May 2015, WIZZ Magazine has reached over 20 million Wizz Air passengers and will be reaching up to 24 million passengers in the next 12 months.
Wizz Air offers flights from 25 operating bases in Central and Eastern Europe: Budapest (HQ) and Debrecen in Hungary, Gdansk, Poznan, Katowice, Warsaw, Lublin and Wroclaw in Poland, Sofia in Bulgaria, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Craiova, Iasi, Sibiu and Targu Mures in Romania, Kyiv in Ukraine, Prague in the Czech Republic, Kosice in Slovakia, Belgrade in Serbia, Tuzla in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Vilnius in Lithuania, Riga in Latvia, Skopje in Macedonia and Kutaisi in Georgia.
Ink produces a website and the bi-monthly print magazine WIZZ with a potential reach of 4 million travellers per issue. The editorial focuses on lifestyle, culture, food and drink, and influential personalities rooted in Wizz Air destinations. The city guides offer updated expert information and recommendations for the entire Wizz Air network.
|February / March 2016:||15 January 2016|
|April / May 2016:||16 March 2016|
|June / July 2016:||15 May 2016|
|August / September 2016:||17 July 2016|
|October / November 2016:||17 September 2016|
|December 2016 / January 2017:||18 November 2016|
Adverts to be supplied by email, FTP or on Cd
• high resolution PDF is the preferred format, it must be CMYk, high resolution at 300dpi and have all fonts included
• Files supplied as single pages
• Pages must be created to include bleed when required. Crop marks must be outside the bleed area.
• A 3mm off-set is recommended
• Files should not contain and truetype or MultipleMaster fonts, original JPEg images, or copydot scan elements
• trapping – the creator should apply anytrapping requirements
if necessary but must be aware of the various application software limitations. the printer will not apply trapping
• MAC/PC TIFF, JPG and EPS files will be accepted. All images supplied must be CMYK, high resolution at 300dpi. All fonts, images and logos must be embedded
Copyright 2016 Ink - Airline, Inflight and Travel Targeted Advertising